Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Christmas in Wyoming

After a lot of driving over frozen roads we made it to Laramie, Wyoming for Christmas. The picture here is the view out of my parents kitchen window (picture courtesy of Megan Cook). We have enjoyed many beautiful sunsets through that back window. As you can see we enjoyed a white Christmas. All of the family were able to make it and stay about a week, which didn't seem long enough.

Mason, the only nephew on my side, was the highlight of the trip. He is 13 months old and keeps everybody hopping.

We are officially homeless and unemployed now. Luckily Matthew's parents have agreed to take us in for the time being.

This Christmas we are especially thankful for our family and friends. We feel very blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives.

1 comment:

KaLee said...

I hope we get some more updates soon! I've had several questions about your travels on my blog! Hope you are having a great trip!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed