Monday, June 11, 2007

Video Clips from Central America and Hawaii

These are a few random video clips we took while in Central America and Hawaii...just in case you didn't get enough from our pictures and commentary. Click on the link and enjoy!
Frisky Iguanas at Chichen Itza, Mexico
Monkeys at Tikal, Guatemala 1
Monkeys at Tikal, Guatemala 2
Monkeys at Tikal, Guatemala 3
Monkeys at Tikal, Guatemala 4
Monkeys at Tikal, Guatemala 5
Monkeys at Tikal, Guatemala 6
Monkeys at Tikal, Guatemala 7
Monkeys at Tikal, Guatemala 8
Monkeys at Tikal, Guatemala 9
Pineapple cutting at Kihei, Maui

2 comments:

darlajean's dream said...

I am exhausted, What an adventure I have been on looking at all your photos! It was great fun! The photos are so good that I feel like I have already been to all these places. Now I won't have to go! :)

Kat and Steve said...

I've said it before...you guys are crazy. Looks like a ton of fun. Michelle, it was good to see you the other day. We'll have to catch up next time you guys are around!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed